Not only you but many of other women and girls are still confused finding effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this sharing some tips with a hope of make it easier. There are some reasons that leads to it:
– Firstly, your bra may be not the same size and shape as the first time you wear it since it was made of a low quality fabric. Fabrics with inherent property of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good one. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. There’s no difficulty to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, Obviously the old size will not fit you well.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
To find out which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it make you feel uncomfortable. It may be too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to numerous inconvenience.For instant,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Below are some that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, Start with your band: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and don’t forget to relax your body. Round to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your cup. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around your chest at the nipple level. Take the nearest whole number too.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust size. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, if your band is 35 inch and your cup size you D, you would need a bra of size 35D .There is no difficulty here, right?
– Check your old one: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that this note help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well